Tied-up documents folder, Top-Down system, acid-free. TMX1CGL
An acid-free documents folder with a unique Top-Down system, which requires collecting the documents in the folder acording to the chronology of cases, so that the first document is at the top of the folder, and the last one - at its bottom.
It is a comprehensive solution for state administration offices and institutions - wherever Office Procedure Instructions govern the principles of receiving files into company archives.
You have all you need :
- One set of covers for a set of files - from the moment of setting up a file in an office to the moment of putting it away on an archive shelf.
- You manage the covers as if they were a ring binder – you can bind documents and take them out at any place in the set of documents.
- The arrangement of documents in the folder complies with the Office Procedure Instruction – from the top to the bottom of the folder, without the need to arrange the documents in order before submitting the folder to the archive.
- Your new file folder will never exceed 5 cm thickness .
- Environmentally-friendly product - a single set of high quality paperboard file covers for the whole life cycle of the documents. This way you can eliminate the need to purchase ringbinders and plastic file covers, and if at the same time you stop using unnecessary plastic sleeves for documents or metal staples, you will soon forget about the unpleasant duty to order documents in a personal file before submitting it to the archive.
Application: all types of documents, from personal files to subsidy applications.
An innovative product for the storage of documents, designed by a company archival expert with a view to making clerks' (and not only) work easier.
The folder has creased (adjustable) spine, which adjusts to the amount of the documents in it.
- Folder dimensions: 320x235x30 mm - capacity of the product: up to 300 pages of 80g/m2 paper
- Carta Guardia paperboard:
- ISO 16245 type A and PAT certificates
- 100% cellulose
- colour: light grey
- pH > 7.5
- alkaline reserve > 0.4 mol/kg
- Kappa number < 5
- water absorbency: Cobb60 < 25 g/m2
- no dye migration
- no optical brighteners
- grammage: 330 g/m2
- width 10 mm
- 100% cotton cellulose
- fibres are not chemically bleached
- fibres are not of recycled origin
- neutral pH
- herringbone weave
- wartość pH 7.0 – 8.0
- based on copolymer of ethylene and vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Archival clip:
- safe for documents
- high resistance to multiple bending and low temperature