Folder with a pocket for unpunched documents. TMX3CR
An acid-free folder with a pocket for documents which should not be punched. You can store everything you find valuable in this folder.
It is a perfect solution for notaries and law firms.
Elegant and easy to use, this tied-up folder protects documents against dust and sunlight. The print on the folder is an extra paid option.
You have all you need :
- One folder for a set of files - from the moment of setting up a file in an office to the moment of putting it away on an archive shelf.
- The arrangement of the documents in the folder complies with the Office Procedures Instruction - from the top to the bottom of the folder, without the need to arrange the documents in order before submitting the file to the archive.
- Your new file folder will never exceed 5 cm thickness .
- Environmentally-friendly product - a single high quality paperboard folder for the whole life cycle of the documents. This way you can eliminate the need to purchase ring binders and plastic binding folders, and if at the same time you stop using unnecessary plastic sleeves for documents or metal staples, you will soon forget about the unpleasant duty to order documents in a personal file before submitting it to the archive.
Application: all types of documents, from personal files to subsidy applications.
Folder dimensions: 315x230x30 mm - capacity of the product: up to 300 pages of 80g/m2 paper
- Carta Rocca paperboard:
- ISO 9706 and PAT certificates
- 100% cellulose
- colour: white
- pH > 7.5
- alkaline reserve > 0.4 mol/kg
- Kappa number < 5
- water absorbency: Cobb60 < 30 g/m2
- grammage: 450 g/m2
- pH 7.0 – 8.0
- based on copolymer of ethylene and vinyl acetate (EVA)